On Jan 15, 2007, at 4:38 PM, Sieg Lindstrom wrote:

I am trying to use StackRunner 1.5 to run a stack created with Revolution 2.7.4. (on a PPC Mac). I use this stack to manage data in a MySQL database.
The stack runs fine when opened with Revolution, but when I open with
StackRunner none of the MySQL queries work and instead I get error messages;
all other scripts in the stack seem to run OK in StackRunner.

Well, StackRunner 1.5 was built using the 2.7.2 engine (see the bottom of the page at http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/ downloads/StackRunner.htm), so it's possible that the mySQL commands were changed between 2.7.2 and 2.7.4.

However it's more likely that you don't have the mysQL database drivers in the right place... StackRunner has the revdb external in it so you can make database calls, but it is not bundled with all the database drivers. These drivers should be in the "Database Drivers" folder of your 2.7.4 installation and include something called "dbmysql.bundle" which you'll need to connect to in order to use mysQL from StackRunner.

HTH,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/