I am invoking a script from the command line in MacOS X. It executes
fine till the end. Then I can briefly see some malloc() errors before
the whole screen goes blue and everything reboots, all apps close, no
saving whatsoever. No way to replicate this bug. The script is dead
simple. The error is unavoidable. Code is inside a try/catch block
and yet it fails just in time for quit.

What is the script Andre? And does it work OK from Terminal?

I haven't had this happen, but maybe if you post the script, someone
might come up with an idea.

Cheers,
Sarah