Hi Bill,

Klaus,
I just had a crash with Rev on Windows and the appropriate crashlog file
is a "*.DMP" file of more than 12 (twelve!) MB!!!???
Is this the file I am supposed to attach to my bugzilla, ehm "Rev quality
center" report?
Yes. You probably have your Rev crash report setting set to "Medium" which is why it's giving you such a big file. (No wonder they didn't include a "Large" option!) At the small setting, I'm finding my crash files to be
about 50K in size.

I see, thanks!

As step 8 of the "create a new report" instructions say:
"You can supply a URL to large files (>500K) such as sample stacks and
detailed crash logs."

This is because you cannot "attach" a file larger than that (i.e.: upload it directly) to the Quality Control Center. Of course, I would compress the
file to a .zip archive before putting it on your server.

OK, the bug is reproducable, so I will set the crash setting to small and let it crash again :-)

Regards

Klaus Major
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.major-k.de