mark,

I do not know about the problem of mousemove handlers in Japanese. Did you type Japanese into the script? When you type Japanese into a menu button text, you can crash frequently. And not only that, there are many other Japanese problems.

We have discussed them on a Japanese mailing list for the last several years, and made some work around. If you can read Japanese, go to
http://groups.yahoo.co.jp/group/Runtime_Revolution_Users_Japan/
You may find some answers.

or you can read and write, join the Japanese Revolution Forums
http://forums.runrev.com/jp/phpBB2/index.php
It's a new discussion place.

--
Kenji Kojima / 小島健治