On Jan 26, 2007, at 12:13 PM, Trevor DeVore wrote:

Well, I have one I've been working on that takes a list of things to strip. You could modify it to fit your needs maybe. The first version was much more compact and use matchText. Then I stress tested it and it was slooooow and I had to call it quite often and with large amounts of text. So I came up with the attached version.

Chipp - One thing I should point out about my version. One of the requirements was being able to strip out attributes of the font tag such as color, size or lang but maintain the other attributes. It then strips out any font tags that just have <font> (because all attributes were stripped). The code might be overkill for what you are trying to do.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com