I don't get that behaviour on Windows, maybe check that the button
menumode is 'popup'.

On 25/01/07, kevin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi All -

I am using the "popup button" command to open a menu and on Windows you
have to keep the mouse held down in order to select from the menu that
"pops up". On the Mac, you only need to click the button generating the
popup once and may then select from the menu without the need to keep
the mouse held down. Just wondering if there is a way to replicate this
behavior on Windows?

Cheers,

Kevin