sorry, I didn't read your request properly.

you might use a global array to log the ids created every time you use 'send in' or 'wait'

get the message id from the result right after executing 'wait with messages' - then you could associate the id with the handler it's in.

check out   pendingMessages

I use the "wait with messages" command frequently. Is there a way to determine which handler(s) are currently executing and/or unfinished? Whereas the "waitdepth" function returns the number of currently paused handlers, what about their names?

--

stephen barncard
s a n  f r a n c i s c o

--