Mark,
On Jan 30, 2007, at 4:46 AM, Mark Powell wrote:

Here is a distillation of my problem.  From my main stack, I call a
stack with

   modal stack "MyAnswerDialog"

On that modal stack, there is an OK button with the script ending with

   close this stack

In the development environment, the modal is closed as expected and you
return to the main stack.  As an executable, clicking the OK button
quits the application (i.e. OK closes both main and modal stacks). I am using Rev 2.7.2. Am I doing something wrong? I could have sworn this
has worked in the past.

If you use the following, does it still happen in the standalone:

  close stack "MyAnswerDialog"

?

I'm wondering if, for some reason, the closeStack message is being sent up the hierarchy when running in standalone mode. In other words, maybe "close this stack" is being executed by the mainstack (the engine in the standalone.)

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University