Hello everyone,

I started to tinker with the RevSpeak to create a little novelty stack to help me practice hitting the right notes on the first three strings of the guitar. (It's a drill to improvise in any position on the neck).

I created a handler that will say different notes at random, for example, "Two high C" means play high C on the second string. I substitued "eh" for "A" so that it's pronounced as long "A". Looping this would then create the exercise (which could probably be tolerated for no more than three minutes).

I was wondering if there's a way to make the voice sound a little more human. I'm doing this on an iBook G4.

Regards,

        Gregory

on mouseUp
  put "eh,B,C,D,E,F,G" into naturalNotes
  put "low,high" into thePitch
  revSetSpeechSpeed 20
revSpeak random(3) && item random(2) of thePitch && item random(7) of naturalNotes
end mouseUp