On cross posting, receive the usual apologizes.

I copied the last email on the use-list because the education list has been largely inactive over the last year. I will now stick to the education list for education discussion. If you are interested in following this up, you can subscribe to the revolution-education list at:

I will also duplicate the information on the forums and education list, at least in the form of link pointing from one to another (though I do prefer to publish on the forums where I can reedit my post and correct the various spelling mistakes I leave in my text... I am a non-native speaker of English).

Marielle