Hi Joe,

If all you want is a set of screenshots, why don't you create a standalone for Mac OS 9 with Rev 2.6.1 or earlier and make screenshots on an old Mac or in Classic?

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Get your store on-line within minutes with Salery Web Store software. Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 4-feb-2007, om 23:01 heeft Joe Lewis Wilkins het volgende geschreven:

Hi Mark,

Thanks. I had already considered a somewhat similar solution, but I'm looking for a real solution, not just a fix. My "current" fix is to take my screen shots into MacDraft and draw a frame around the window before I paste it into my articles. I did this for next week's <www.Macinstruct.com> column, though I didn't take the time to do it real well. But none of these "fixes" resolves the issue of not having something in OSX windows besides the Title Bar that will let you drag the window around.

Joe Wilkins