Chipp,

Thanks for the suggestion. It's what I had been trying before. It certainly works in terms of transferring the files. But I can't get it to show the the progress of transferring any given file, like if I had transferred it from a remote server to my local computer. I'm using LibURLSetstatusCallBack, but this type of local transfer does not seem to generate any feedback. Any thoughts?

Richard