Kresten Bjerg wrote:
Hi
I have  buttons, which, on mouseup,  shall use bits of user-selectedtext
from a textfield. But it seems that the clicking of some  buttons
deselects the text before it can be caught. I guess this is a trivial
problem,but : what is the trick to postpone the deselection ?
I shall be grateful for advice

This happens if the button's autoselect property is true. If you set the autoselect to false, text will remain selected. If you want the button to hilite when clicked, you'll have to handle that in a script that sets the hilite to true on mousedown and sets it back to false on mouseup and mouserelease.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]