On Feb 12, 2007, at 6:05 AM, John Craig wrote:

I wrote a small external a while back after Mark Waddington's newsletter article. The external seems to work fine most of the time, but every once in a while throws an error. The variable watcher tells me that the temp vars that were set prior to calling the external function have mysteriously emptied. Has anyone else experienced anything similar with externals?

Hi John,

I haven't seen anything like this myself. Is there any code you can share?

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com