On Feb 12, 2007, at 2:03 PM, Richmond Mathewson wrote:

Thank you very much Brent and Trevor,

however, neither of your suggestions seem to work with
the files I have been given (sample available at the
following URL):

http://mail.maclaunch.com/richmond/bad.swf.zip

and at present I am running SWF Decompiler for windows
inside Connectix Virtual PC 4 and WIN 98 to
successfully extract the sounds - however this is
slow, tedious and not very productive.

I was able to extract an mp3 file that said the word "bad". I opened Gordon, pressed cmd + L to open the library window, clicked on the "audio" icon in the list and clicked Export. I think accessing the Library window is the key to exporting the mp3 file.

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Learning Systems - www.bluemangolearning.com