Richard Gaskin wrote:
Derek, would you be able to make that call from a preOpenCard handler in the first card of your mainStack?

Well, I thought of that as well, and it still wouldn't work. When in the development environment I am able to get the url, but in the standalone, nothing.

What I am wondering is if I can initialize the "libURL" hidden group on my own, to help ensure that the command is completed. Would the following work:

  send "openBackground" to group "libURL"

Or is it called something else?  I'll try it and see what happens.

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software
http://www.dreamscapesoftware.com/