To confirm - issueing "libUrlResetAll" fixes the problem.

But what is the problem ??? I am loading thumbnails into my application
asynchronously using the "load with message" command. As each thumbnail
comes over I get the url from the cache and put the data into the thumbnail
image finally unloading the url so as to clear the image from the cache
memory. Seems all to work fine except that every so often with loads of 100
images well the cache gets mucked up - here are the scripts:

setprop image_Loaded photoURL
   put the long id of the target into thumbView
   load url photoURL with message "image_DisplayLoaded"
end image_Loaded

on image_DisplayLoaded someURL, someStatus
   put url someURL into someImage
   set the image_Value of me to someImage
   unload url someURL
end image_DisplayLoaded

setprop image_Value someImage
   put the short id of the image_Object of me into imageObjectID
   put someImage into image id imageObjectID of me
end image_Value

Perhaps I am not checking the status before unloading? Should not cause this
problem but still... ?