Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:
Mysteriously, something that I had fixed in an earlier stack is back once again, even though I thought I had addressed that issue this time as well. When printing a card with an image on it, the area around the image prints a medium gray. I've cleared background and foreground properties of both the stack and card, which is what I had done for the earlier fix, but it doesn't do the job this time. Any ideas?

The easiest way is to set the backgroundcolor of the card to white.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]