On Feb 19, 2007, at 9:59 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:

Do you know if either of these things might be the reason 2.8 won't start up? Or does anyone recall what "hardware" had to be added to the new 3.0 virtual drive? All older versions of Rev run fine in this new version of Parallels.

RC 3 of Parallels runs Rev 2.8 gm2 just fine. Say that fast three times in a row. I had a hard time typing it. Anyways, I always run their tools update on a VM that has been completely shut down (not in suspend mode). Then restart the VM and am ready to go. So far everything looks good with their RC 3 and Rev.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com