[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
In a message dated 2/22/07 11:50:47 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

This is all pretty interesting. Could everyone who is having the problem
post any plugins they are using? Not the ones that ship with Rev, but
any others you've added to your plugins folder? That might give us a clue.

If anyone can think of any other thing that might be interfering with
the message hierarchy, post that too. It's a good puzzle and together
maybe we can figure it out.

Jacque,

This happened on a freshly installed rev 2.7.4 as well as o freshly installed rev 2.8 for Mac OSX. I don’t use any plugins or custom properties. These handlers (OpenStack, OpenCard, preOpenCard, preOpenStack, startUp) are NOT seen if you open rev from the mac desktop by double clicking on a stack. They work fine if you open rev first and then open the stack though. I’m talking about being in the IDE and this isn’t a standalone.

I understand. Do you have a "My Revolution" folder in your Documents folder? If you do, quit Rev and rename that folder temporarily. After that, does the test still fail? If you don't have a "My Revolution" folder in Documents, then my theory is wrong.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]