Trevor Hopkins wrote:
What are people's opinions on using Apple's Help Viewer?

Apple's history of Help systems gives one the impression that if it runs efficiently they fire the programmer and replace him with one who can make it slower. :)

FWIW, my apps don't use either Apple Help or Microsoft Help. Instead I use a single Help stack made with Rev that runs on both platforms -- and is far more responsive than Apple Help. Considering I still get good reviews from Mac magazines I'm not too worried about appearing "non-standard". On the contrary, if "standard" means a cumbersome slow system I doubt anyone would mind if you replaced it.

--
 Richard Gaskin
 Fourth World Media Corporation