Hershel Fisch wrote:
Hi every one, how would one put the differences between multiple if, else
if's vs. case's

In many respects they're quite similar, and for many uses the choice of
one over another can be a matter of stylistic preference.

But there is at least one functional difference which may be worth
keeping in mind; I don't use it often, but I'm grateful for it when I do:

Case statements allow a fall-through option, so that each case need not
be exclusive the way if-then is.

For example, in this block:

switch tVar
 case "a"
 case "b"
   DoThing1
   break
 case "c"
   DoThing2
 case "d"
   DoThing3
   break
 case "e"
   DoThing4
end switch

..the cases "a" and "b" both trigger "DoThing1", and the hit the break
so they exit.