Hi All,

I have an external that processes a movie file. When I call it from the RunRev Stack, it hogs the processor and they rest of RunRev doesn't get any time. I would like to be able to have RunRev carry on processing while External runs? I've only tried it running on the IDE so far, but assume it will be the same for a Standalone App.

I have tried putting the call to the External in a separate Command Handler and using it like so:

set the cpBusyFlag of me to true
send "ProcessMovie" to me in .1 seconds
repeat while the cpBusyFlag of me = true
wait 1 second with messages
end repeat

But this also locks out the RunRev Stack. Is there any way to give time RunRev while the External is running???

Thanks in Advance
All the Best
Dave