Correction: The base 64 version of the data is this:

AAAAAj9b6Lo+qptlQJfA8wAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHA==

On Mar 5, 2007, at 5:57 PM, Brent Anderson wrote:

Hello.

I'm working with a helper application to process some video data. It's passing in int32 and float32 parameters as binary data and I need to convert them into actual integers and floating point values. I've been trying to use BinaryDecode to accomplish this, however it just isn't working. If anyone can spare a minute, here is the base64encoded version of my data.

AAE+uaSzPyPAv0CVBg==

According to their API, there are two int32's at the front and eight floating point values on the end.

Thanks,
Brent Anderson
The Christa McAuliffe Space Education Center