Hi,

Found this on slashdot!

Sender 1:

Building a laptop from scratch :

Step 1: You're going to need some Silicon. A lot of people would say "Just melt some rock" at this point. But that pre-supposes the existence of ready made rock, which would be cheating. So first we're going to induce a supernova in a suitable star.

Step 51,985: You need some plastic. Plastic is made from oil. Scour one of the planets you created in Steps 9 - 23,492 for aquatic micro- organisms. Once you've found a sufficient quantity of the little bastards, you're going to need to crush them hard. No, really hard. Now leave to stand for around 250 million years.

Etc....

Sender 2:

So you're just using an off-the-shelf star then? ;)

ROFL!!!

All the Best
Dave