Brent,

Supposing you already have the mouseDown message triggered, you could try something like:

send "mouseDown" to xxx
repeat while (the mouse is down and the mouseLoc is within the rect of xxx)
   send "mouseStillDown" to xxx
   wait zzz seconds with messages
end repeat

HTH,
Brian

Hello.

Sorry I didn't clarify: I've got the mouseDown and mouseUp messages taken care of, but I need to be able to simulate mouseStillDown as a message constantly sent between those messages.

Thanks,
Brent Anderson