Hi Peter,

It is not your machine! I was trying to work around a unicode bug in Revolution which causes Rev to crash. I can now avoid the crash, but get black bars instead.

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Get your store on-line within minutes with Salery Web Store software. Download at http://www.salery.biz

Op 13-mrt-2007, om 21:35 heeft Peter T. Evensen het volgende geschreven:

Evidently it is just my Mac. I wonder what is up with my machine; I even rebooted and everything. I will have to try it on some other Macs here to see if I get the same thing.

Thanks, everyone, for all your help. (If anyone has any suggestions on what I should look at on my Mac...)