Stephen,

So you're saying that with Rev, when the Mouse is Down, other messages can still be sent/received "unless" a repeat loop of the nature I suggested is invoked, so that it IS polling in the sense that it interrupts the normal flow? I guess things have gotten more complicated than I think they should. Of course, that's mostly because I'm content to do one thing at a time. Guess you could say I'm a stick in the mud! Thank for the observations, nonetheless.

Joe Wilkins