I have completed my standalones for windows and OS X. The icons that I used for windows in the standalone worked fine. I was able to assign my application icons to use in dialogs for my OS X application but I have not had any success with OS X standalones. I cannot replace the generic application icon. Maybe it is wrong size of the OS X application icon. What is the icon size for OS X applications?

I have tried opening the information for the application and deleting the icon but that has not worked. Any suggestions?

Charles Szasz