Hi Charles,

I have tried to move a button based on the properties of two buttons but this does not work. Here is the script:

on preopenCard
if the label of button "check3" is not visible and the label of button "check6" is visible
  then
    set the location of button "check6" to the location of this card
  end if
end preopenCard

If I just type set the location of button "check6" to the location of this card in the message box, it works. But with the if statement the above does not work.
Any suggestions?

What exactly do you mean?

"the label of btn xyz" is a string that is displayed instead of the button's name
and does not have a property "visible" per se!

Showing/hiding a LABEL (the name) only works by setting the "showname of btn xyz" to true or false.
Maybe this is what you are after?

if the showname of button "check3" = false and the showname of button "check6" = true then
     set the location of button "check6" to the location of this card
  end if

Charles Szasz
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards