Hello all!

I'm trying to do two things at once that may not be possible - at least I haven't figured out how yet.

I want to use stackRunner to load and run a stack from a URL. This stack needs to access a PostreSQL database on the same server as the stack will come from. The stack works fine in the IDE but when I try to run it from stackRunner with a URL, I get a database error (wrong database type). My question is where do I need to put the database drivers? Can I keep them on the same server as the stacks? I want to have the minimum "footprint" on the client machines and using a shared or network drive is not a viable option.

Any ideas?

Len Morgan