Hi Lynn,

Ubuntu is probably one of the best Debian distributions avalaibles for the rest of us ! I used Suse 5 to 10 for years but Ubuntu is yet my favorite Linux platform.

I had to setup a Rev client (Windows+MacOSX) able to connect OSX/ Linux/Solaris+Apache+PHP+Rev app server+Oracle 9i/10g server solutions some months ago. Ubuntu 6.10 + Rev 2.2.1 were used successfully to provide the linux way of the build.

As long as Rev is not needed as a front-end app on the Linux x86, Solaris x86 or Solaris SPARC (Rev 2.1.2 only available for SPARC) platforms, all works, with some workarounds, as expected...

Perhaps would it be helpfull to have the Linux and Solaris rev engines updated to recent Rev issues...

Best Regards,