Hi Bill

I had some problems when I upgraded maybe you have the same?

Did you move your SQLite database to the new folder which is named
2.8.0-gm-2 and put it beside the new copy of runrev there?

Did you also change the file path for the connect scripts??

  put "/Applications/Revolution Studio/2.8.0-gm-2/shipping.db" into
tDBA["FilePath"]

None of this is automatic when you upgrade.

My SQLite database is in an own folder.
In the stackscript of my program I wrote this script:

  put the effective filename of this stack into genCardPath
  set the itemdel to slash
  delete last item of genCardPath
  set the directory to genCardPath

I connect the program to the database with the cardscript. It uses the directory.
Maybe rev 2.8.0 do not understand this code!?

I did not try to change my code. I threw rev 2.8.0 in the wastebasket instantly.
Better waiting for 2.8.3 than changing code I worked for month on ;-)

But when I installed rev 2.8.0 I was asked if I want to use the new version and I agreed.

When I launch rev 2.7.4 first I can open my program without trouble with "Open Recent File".
I also can drag the icon of my program onto the icon of rev 2.7.4.
But when I doubleclick my program I get the error message:
(my translation for german)

  The process could not be finished
  An unknown error has occurred (error - 10660)

I think when I deleted rev 2.8.0 I deleted the signpost for MacOS inadvertently.
I tried to change it in MacOS but it did not help :-(

Reinhold