Hi,

If you can get the header generated so that it can be identified correctly then it should work in any language. The project I am working on uses a library that is written in Pascal. I used FreePascal to compile it then included it into a C/C++ Wrapper XCode Project. The C/C++ layer just coverts the parametesr received from RunRev and calsl the appropriate function(s) in the Pascal Library. This works pretty well although it's harder to Debug, but a lot better option than converting the Library from Pascal to C/C++.

All the Best
Dave