Hiya,

Mine's in the top menu dropdown 'Help/Check for Updates...' on OS X.

Cheers,

Luis.

Dave wrote:
Hi,

I can't seem to find the "Check for Updates" command! Where does it live??

Thanks a lot
All the Best
Dave

On 23 Mar 2007, at 11:55, Luis wrote:

Hiya,

I got it by checking for updates within RunRev.
It gives you the version (2.8.0 gm4). After installing it asks you whether you want to make it the default version.
I'd then recommend restarting it.

Cheers,

Luis.

Dave wrote: