Andre wrote:

>Hi Folks,
I've been silent but is just because I am busy, I am pleased to

announce that since last week I am now a Computer Science student. I am about to graduate on the film school as a BA, looking to the future, I see that having a degree onm CS will be important for me, so I am now a student on a cheap medium university here, planning to transfer next year to a better one. I am learning what a byte is and how to code in C using TurboC from 1990... my classmates are happy, ignorance is bliss...

There is no end to the nice things on this List today!
(Except for the amount of "engolir sapo" that you will have to do for a while.)
From a fellow countryman (well, almost), CONGRATULATIONS!
You will undoubtedly go very far.

Bob