Thanks - you are right - did an update and it's fixed - happy days.

:-)

Devin Asay wrote:
On Mar 23, 2007, at 6:08 AM, John Craig wrote:

Anyone know if there is a reason why clicking on the arrows on a horizontal scrollbar on a group moves the thumb AWAY from the arrow you clicked on? (Windows + Rev 2.8)

John,

Do you have the latest version of 2.8? I seem to recall reading about a scrollbar bug that sounds a lot like this that was fixed in a later version. I can't find it in the bug list just now, however.

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University