Well, I figured it out. You don't set "enable" to true. You set "disabled" to false.

Thanks, anyway,

Joe Wilkins

On Mar 24, 2007, at 11:11 PM, Joe Lewis Wilkins wrote:

Hi all,

Probably something I'm doing wrong, but the following in an OpenCard handler doesn't do the job:

set the enable of button "Edit" of group "Coloring Book Menu Bar" of this cd to true

Initially, I tried it without the reference "of this cd", but it didn't work either. Normally, this stack doesn't have a usable Edit Menu, but on some cards it will; hence the need to do this.

TIA,

Joe Wilkins