On Mar 28, 2007, at 6:50 PM, Marian Petrides wrote:

If any of you are sitting on the fence about the Vista Business upgrade that you can get free if you either buy a full version or an early update version of Rev Enterprise, let me be the first to say that my upgrade just arrived (I did the early update about 10 days ago) from Amazon (US). Sweet! Haven't installed it yet... we know what my weekend is going to look like.

I know there was some grumbling a while ago about bonus DVDs not arriving on time. That didn't sound like the way Run Rev does business--in my experience they keep their promises in a timely fashion. So I thought I'd reassure people that the Vista upgrades are getting shipped promptly and arriving earlier than I ever expected. If memory serves, y'all still have a day or two to take advantage of this generous offer. Go for it!!

My copy of Vista via the upgrade deal through Rev arrived yesterday. I have installed it on Parallels. It is working just fine. The performance is much better than I had expected. I find the usability to be very close to XP. I am using the software on a MBP with 2 GB Ram.

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com