Hi,

The thing is that this was working perfectly before RunRev version 2.8.0.370 (the previous version I used was 350 I think). It also worked in 2.6.1.152.

So something must have changed, either in RunRev or as a result of other changes I have made. I was really trying to determine which?

All the Best
Dave