Nice to know, since I'm sure I'll be getting into the image management issue before too long.

Thanks,

Joe Wilkins

On Mar 29, 2007, at 9:19 AM, Jim Ault wrote:

On 3/29/07 8:36 AM, "Joe Lewis Wilkins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jim, it's the computers. Even HC is fast! (smile)

Joe Wilkins

Actually, the Rinaldi XCMDs and XCFNs are compiled to give HCard speed
boosts, and Rinaldi has noted that Rev is so fast you don't need most of
them for Rev.  His web page still has some that can boost Rev.

Rev is not fast for image mungering, for example.