Hi all,

I am trying to duplicate the find and replace tool in the rev IDE in a button script. I have a large project in macOSX that needs a few dozen little tweeks when I make a Windows standalone. I put these all into a button so when I make a new Windows standalone just one click gives me all the little changes. The one thing I haven't succeeded in is a single word that appears in about 20 button and stack scripts. It seems that "visualEffect reval" needs to be "visualEffect wipe" to get the same result in Windows. So for now I just do a find and replace with the "scripts" box checked, but it would be nice to include this in my tweek button in order to doo all tweeks without opening Rev. I assume it's just a question of getting the syntax correct for:

replace "reveal" with "wipe" in this stack and its stack files -- using the find and replace tool with scripts checked

What should it be?

Cheers,

Lars