Hi there,
so I've a couple of questions (which may be silly)

1) If I create version 1 of an application which saves data as a stack - then create version 2 which adds functionality (but probably doesn't change the data format) how do I get the stack data from version 1 into the newly installed version 2?

2) It seems that a good idea is to create a Library and Data Manager stack, so now I'm wondering is it 'better' to push all data to disk, as say xml or text, then reload it all into an array in the Data Manager and then step through the array and perform all other actions on the array - if you like - a kind of abstraction? which leads me to the question - is there the concept of a record structure as in c/c++ or is it best to use a 2 dimensional array?

Sorry once again if this is all obvious.

Cheers
Si.

====
Simon Harper