Jim Schaubeck wrote:
Hello all, I'm trying to code a way so a user can click on the title
of a particular column in a table field to select filters for that
column.  Much like you can use a spreadsheet and add filter boxes in
the header cells to select the specific contents for that column.
After selecting the particular contents, the spreadsheet will now
only show the lines that have that same data in the filtered column.
I want to duplicate that look in a rev app  The tough part for me is
I have 30 columns & need horizontal scrolling.  This eliminates
stationary buttons that would do this easily.  The buttons in the
spreadsheet move horizontally while scrolling.  Do you folks have any
ideas how to do this?

I'm not clear whether you need help with the line filtering, or the interface for getting user input about what to filter. Could you explain more?

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]