Perfect, Sarah. Thank you. I'll give that a try.

On Apr 11, 2007, at 3:21 PM, Sarah Reichelt wrote:

The method I use is to rename the Edit menu to something other than
"Edit", say "EditMenu" instead. Then change the label of the Edit
button in the menubar to "Edit" so it displays correctly. This will
disable the Preferences item just as if you had no Edit menu. It will
also stop the bottom 2 items of the menu being moved, so you will need
to delete them yourself.

Cheers,
Sarah

Chris Sheffield