Thanks Klaus,

But does that mean I could

put empty into gRevAppIcon

and have no icon at all? Would this need to be a global with a preOpenStack?

Does it work in the development environment and in the standalone or just in
the standalone?

I have tried the following

on preOpenStack
global gRevAppIcon
put empty into gRevAppIcon
end preOpenStack

But in the development environment it still shows the Rev icon in the Title
Bar?

On 4/16/07, Klaus Major <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Glen

> Hello,
>
> I noticed that here was a gRevAppIcon for OSX but is there
> something similar
> for Windows XP.
>
> I would like to have a custom icon displayed in Title bars and
> Ask / Answer
> dialogs?

????

"gRevAppIcon" is actually NOT platform dependent and therefore should
work in any case
on all platforms, even windows XP ;-)

> thanks,

Regards