On Apr 19, 2007, at 9:23 AM, Dave wrote:

Hi,

I'm using RunRev 2.8.0.370.

I have the following in a Button Script:

  put text of field "FieldFrameCount" into myFrameCount
  repeat with myFrameCounter = 1 to myFrameCount

It has been working fine up until about half an hour ago when it started giving me this execution error:

Type:   repeat error in 'with' end condition expression
Object: button
Line:   repeat with myFrameCounter - 1 to myFrameCount

I'm at a loss as to what to do to fix it!

Did the data in the field somehow get messed up in a way that's not visually obvious--e.g., data on subsequent lines that are scrolled out of sight? What happens if you check the validity of myFrameCount before the repeat loop:

        if myFrameCount is a number then...

I've been bitten by things like this before.

HTH

Devin

Devin Asay
Brigham Young University