sorry folks,

I had a recursion with a wait call that blocked everything... silly me.

andre

On Apr 19, 2007, at 2:48 PM, Andre Garzia wrote:

another question folks,

if you have a player object playing a movie and you load a url and use liburlsetstatuscallback to put some status text below the player. does the movie stops while the content is being loaded? Isn't load supposed to be asynchronous so that we could play a movie file while loading a url?

Andre