Trevor DeVore wrote:

Most likely QuickTime is taking over after Rev creates the QuickTime Movie Controller (player object) and asks the QT framework to download the file. So I don't think it would be an issue related to Revolution's implementation of sockets.

Just guessing, but perhaps QuickTime returns a status message that the browser sees and attempts to start the movie download again while Rev interprets it as an error and does nothing.

Now we are digging! Good. I'll post these "intuitions" to the bug...

Thanks

Sivakatirswami
www.himalayanacademy.com