Does anyone have any experience of employing Rev executables on CDs protected with Sony's SecuROM process - i.e. Does it work?

No direct experience. However a quick Google search reveals that (I'm not going to post the Google search for obvious reasons) that it's no more secure than any other protection system. If a programmer can write the algo to protect a cracker can prepare the tools to bypass it given the motivation and time to do so. See a recent article I did for the Rev newsletter and I'll be adding a follow-up that takes it a bit further in the future.

Scott Kane